Behavioral Health Solutions
Behavioral Health Solutions specializes in providing quality behavioral health services and alcohol and other drug counseling to Summit County adults age 40 and older.
Our services are designed to meet the emotional and physical needs of older adults so that they can be healthy, active members of our community.
Our Behavioral Health Services
Are you an adult who experiences…?
- Family & Peer Conflict
- Life Changes
We can help! Behavioral Health Services include:
- Mental Health Services
- Individual Counseling
- Group Therapy
- Alcohol and Drug Counseling
- Coaching and Consultation
- Prevention Programs
Why Choose VANTAGE?
Addressing the needs of adults facing behavioral health challenges requires a unique approach. VANTAGE provides personalized behavioral health counseling services that break down the barriers to recovery.
Could your behaviors or habits be hurting your mental health? Just like it’s important to take care of physical health, you also need to check in on your mental wellness.
If you relate to any of these experiences, contact us to talk. You will be welcomed into a private, comfortable environment to explore the emotional side of life.
I’m Pulled in Too Many Directions
Balancing children, aging parents, and work can be tough. You put so much energy into taking care of others, yet it often feels like you’re not doing a good job. You carry the weight of responsibilities and have a hard time feeling like yourself.
- The weight of the world is not on your shoulders. It’s time to take care of YOU and talk about stress with an unbiased and friendly counselor.
My Life Has Changed and I Don’t Think I am Handling it Well
Change in our life is sometimes triggered by loss. A loss can take shape in many forms, such as the death of a loved one, becoming an empty nester, or retiring from your career. Experiencing loss can feel like part of you is missing and there may be a void that needs filled.
- Are you experiencing a loss and wondering how to navigate changes? A licensed professional counselor can help guide you back to a peaceful state of mind.
I Want to Kick a Dependency but I’m Not Sure Where to Start
Has your drinking or drug habit changed other parts of your life? The effects of unhealthy dependencies can creep up on you, changing your relationships, productivity, and health. You know you need to make some changes, but you might feel alone or self-doubting.
- Reach your recovery goals with a team of understanding and compassionate counselors. You can do this, and we will be with you every step of the way.
I Feel Alone and Nobody Notices Me
You don’t socialize much. You feel like no one is really there for you, as if you have been left behind.
- You matter, and you’re not alone. Find your sense of purpose with adult counseling services from the comfort of your home or at our easy-to-locate office.
Benefits of Behavioral Health Solutions
- Specialized in adults age 40 and older
- Transportation assistance available
- Flexible schedules and personalized plans
- Accepts many popular insurances
- Therapists are available for in-home visits
While mental health and/or substance use can be dangerous at any age, older adults are at a greater risk for complications due to the natural physiological changes that happen as we age.
Our team of professionals is here to support and encourage you or your loved one in the process of restoration to optimum mental and physical health.
Since there is no “one size fits all” approach to mental wellness, you receive a personalized plan and that matches you with a therapist who best fits your needs.
Certified by OHMAS (Ohio Mental Health & Addiction Services) to provide:
- Behavioral Health Counseling and Therapy
- Mental Health Assessments
- Community Psychiatric Supportive Treatment (CPST)
- Mental Health Education
Accredited by CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) for the following programs:
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment: Integrated AOD/MH (Adults)
- Outpatient Treatment: Integrated AOD/MH (Adults)
- Prevention: Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions (Adults)
VANTAGE Aging is a contract agency of the County of Summit Alcohol, Drug Addiction, and Mental Health Services Board.