For Job Seekers
- Use your time and talents to help build stronger communities
- Share your experience and skills as you explore your passions and interests
- Earn a modest wage while doing meaningful work
- Find a substitute for retirement
Encores are placed in non-profit or government agencies for 15 to 25 hours per week in assignments lasting three months to a year or more. Positions may include fundraising, marketing, program development, finance, tutoring, mentoring, or other capacity building projects needed in the community.
STAFFING – TRADITIONAL STAFFING AGENCY WITH LOCAL EMPLOYERS AND A WIDE VARIETY OF POSITIONS.
- Finding the right job is overwhelming, but we have the tools to help
you be effective and our own network of employers looking to hire.
- There is NO FEE. We receive job orders from our vast network
of employers who depend on us finding qualified workers.
- You make your own choice based on your interest and needs.
Pick a job that you want!
- Use your time and talents to help build stronger communities.
- Find opportunities to use your experience as you explore
your passions and interests.
Our staffing includes part-time, temporary, temp-to-hire, or full-time direct hire job openings. Our application process is easy and with our decades of experience, we can provide you with the resources you need for a successful job search.
Connect with Encore
Industries Hiring from
Encore Staffing Network
- Administrative & Office
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
“My Encore Career placement has been a positive experience in so many ways. It’s great to work for an organization with a mission I really believe in.”