Behavioral Health Solutions
VANTAGE Behavioral Health Solutions provides quality mental health services and treatment for alcohol and other drug use disorders to Summit County adults age 50 and older. We provide services designed to meet the emotional and physical needs of older adults so that they can remain independent in their homes and communities.
WHY CHOOSE VANTAGE?
VANTAGE provides unique treatment plans that break down the barriers to recovery for older adults.
Addressing the needs of older adults facing behavioral health challenges requires a unique approach. While mental health and/or substance use can be dangerous at any age, older adults are at a greater risk for complications due to the natural physiological changes that happen as we age.
Our Behavioral Health Solutions team of professionals are here to support and encourage you in the process of restoration to optimum mental and physical health. Our services include:
- Compassionate and professional care
- Individualized counseling
- Connection to community resources to enhance your quality of wellness
- Help with depression, anxiety, and grief
- Intensive outpatient treatment for individuals experiencing alcohol and drug problems
- Immediate access to other VANTAGE programs including Meals on Wheels, Home Wellness Solutions, and Workforce Solutions
Certified by OHMAS (Ohio Mental Health & Addiction Services)
- Behavioral Health Counseling and Therapy
- Mental Health Assessments
- Community Psychiatric Supportive Treatment (CPST)
- Mental Health Education
Accredited by CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) for the following programs:
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment: Integrated AOD/MH (Adults)
- Outpatient Treatment: Integrated AOD/MH (Adults)
- Prevention: Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions (Adults)